bosch solution 6000
The Solution 6000 Access and Intrusion alarm panel suits both residential and commercial security applications. It has been designed to allow for high demand features like remote IP access, keyfob, wireless PIR, integrated proximity, door and gate control and friendly user interface.
Features and Options:
- 16 access doors or LAN readers
- Up to 144 zones & 256 users
- Full text menu display for programming & user control
- Proximity, biometric and external readers, with external keypad options
- Supported communication formats include Conettix IP, GSM, SMS, Email, CID, GPRS, CSV IP, SIA 3+ Text and Voice
- SMS over Bosch GSM & SMS panel control ie. arm, disarm
- Up to 37 outputs available with one on-board dedicated relay programmed for roller doors
- Remote Access via add-on IP or 3G modules
- Remote Monitoring and Panel control via MyAlarm subscription service
Graphic User Interface
The Graphic User Interface incorporates a text driven menu. Colour coded, illuminated keys allow for easy identification and operation in all ambient light conditions and provide a positive feel to the user. Red and green indicators provide easy identification of Armed and is armed modes and the in-built sounder provides audible feedback via polyphonic like signalling tones during system operation.
16 On-board Zones (expandable to 144 wired or wireless)
The Solution 144 can be expanded up to 144 wired or wireless zones using zone expanders and / or serial radio receivers. Zone programming determines the panel’s response to open / short and tamper conditions on the zone loop. Zones may be programmed individually to monitor all types of security alarms, fire alarms and supervision devices.
Integrated Access Control
Access control is no longer reserved only for larger more expensive systems. Proximity technology from Bosch provides an affordable and effective solution for up to 16 access doors. The new LAN readers include egress and lock control built in, which reduces cost and simplifies installation.
256 Users with flexible credentials and devices
Up to 256 individual users may be included in the system. Each user can be given a unique PIN code, RF key fob, Proximity token, and fingerprint credential if required. The Solution 144 supports variable length PIN codes up to 8 digits.